I-Reads

A large Collection of Happy, Inspire, Jokes, Love, Riddles, Emotional Quotes and Article!

Famous quotes

By 04:53:00


One to -day is worth two to -morrows.

There is a past which is gone forever; but there is a future which is stills our own.

Lost time is never found again.

Time is flying never to return.

I can, I saw, I conquered.

We make war that we can live in  peace.

Force has no place where there is need of skill.

No man is wise who is not good. No is good who is not humble.

A fool says, “I can’t “; a wise man says, ‘I’ll try”.

Learn as if you were to live for ever; live as if you were to die tomorrow.

Much learning does not teach a man to have intelligence.

The wise learn many things from their enemies.

What is justice? To give every man his due.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Union gives strength.








You Might Also Like

0 comments