I-Reads

A large Collection of Happy, Inspire, Jokes, Love, Riddles, Emotional Quotes and Article!

Famous quotes for Thursday

By 02:34:00

It is hard for an empty bag to stand upright.

Light is the task when many share the toil.

You can never have a greater or a less dominion than that over yourself.

Who servers his country well has no need of ancestors.

Comparisons are odious.

No man loses what he never had.

Letters which are warmly sealed are often but coldly opened.

Praise was originally a pension, paid by the world.

My father never lived to see his dream come of all –Yiddish- speaking Canada.

Few people know how to be old.

Parker’s law: Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone .

Boozer’s revision: A bird in the hand is dead.

Any fool can make a rule.

The important thing in acting is to be able to laugh and cry.  If i have to cry, I think of my sex life If I have to
laugh, I think of my sex life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments